Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lovely Day - Super Junior




Korean Lyric :
[Eunhyuk] My love everytime I'm thinking about you My life is you. I miss you 
I believe my dream will come true 

[Heechul] Geudaewa isseul ttaen nae maeumkkaji da deulkyeobeorigo maneunji 
[Sungmin] geoure bichin nae moseubeul bomyeon nae ma-eumi da boyeo 

[Kyuhyun] Bogoshipttaneun nae ane yaegiga teongmitkkaji na-oryeohago 
[Ryeowook] chamaboryeogo jamshi saenggakhamyeon nan eoneusae marangeol

[All] I wanna hold your hands 
([Sungmin] everytime I'm thinking about you) 
[All] I wanna kiss to your lips ([Ryeowook]nae ma-eum gadeukhi) 
[All] I wanna fall in love with you 
[Ryeowook] It must be beautiful lovely day 

[Donghae]Saranghandaneun yaegineun jeoldaero seodureumyeon an dweneungeoji 
[Yesung] nae mami gabyeopkke bo-iji ankil weonhaedo nan eoneusae 

[All] I wanna hold your hands 
([Sungmin] everytime I'm thinking about you) 
[All] I wanna kiss to your lips ([Yesung Let me love you baby) 
[All] I wanna fall in love with you 
[Ryeowook] It must be beautiful lovely day 

[Kangin] Nae sarang geudaereul wihaeseo sesang eodirado 
[Ryeowook] naega hamkke hal su itttamyeon 
[Kyuhyun] my love for you my everything 
geudaemaneul wihae 

[Eunhyuk]
Geudae nunbicheun eonjena nareul bureuji 
michiji haengbogi neukkyeojineun kkumman gateun geunyeo 
na jamjari-e geudae moseup geuryeo neoreul neukkyeo 
ijeneun naemam geudae-ege jeonhaejigil barae 
nae bore seuchineun baramgyeote 
na ttodashi mudeuk geudaereul tteo-ollijyo 
geudae-ui gyeote keodaran namuga dwe-eo 
haneul arae maju anja geudaereul jikilgeyo 
nareul mideojweoyo 

[All]I wanna hold your hands 
([Yesung] I wanna hold your hands) 
[All] I wanna kiss to your lips 
([Yesung] I wanna kiss to your lips) 
[All] I wanna fall in love with you 
[Yesung] it must be beautiful lovely day 

[Ryeowook] It must be beautiful lovely day

Translation :
My love, everytime I’m thinking about you
My life is yours. I miss you
I believe my dream will come true
When I’m with you, my feelings are always visible
If I look into a mirror, I can see exactly how I’m feelings
The words, “I miss you” coming right off my tongue
I try to hold them in, but I let them out unconsciously
I wanna hold your hands
(Everytime I’m thinking about you)
I wanna kiss to your lips (whole heartedly)
I wanna fall in love with you
It must be beautiful lovely day
I shouldn’t hurry the words, “I love you”
I don’t want my love to seem light
I wanna hold your hands
(Everytime I’m thinking about you)
I wanna kiss to your lips (whole heartedly)
I wanna fall in love with you
It must be beautiful lovely day
Anywhere on this earth, my love will be yours
If I could only be with you, then
My love for you, my everything
Would be for you
Your eyes always seem to call me
It’s like a dream, the way she makes me insanely happy
Lying down, I can imagine her figure
I want to send my feelings to you
When the wind brushes against my cheek
I suddenly think of you
I want to be a large tree that stays by your side
To watch over you under the skies
Please believe in me
I wanna hold your hands
(I wanna hold your hands)
I wanna kiss to your lips
(I wanna kiss to your lips)
I wanna fall in love with you
it must be beautiful lovely day
it must be beautiful lovely day

Hangul :
My love everytime im thinking about you
My life is You. I miss you
I belelieve my dream will come true

그대와 있을 땐 내 마음까지 다 들켜버리고 마는지
거울에 비친 내 모습을 보면 내 마음이 다 보여

보고싶다는 내 안에 얘기가 턱밑까지 나오려하고
참아보려고 잠시 생각하면 난 어느새 말한걸

I wanna hold your hands
(everytime im thinking about you)
I wanna kiss to your lips(
내 마음 가득히)
I wanna fall in love with you
It must be beautiful lovely day

사랑한다는 얘기는 절대로 서두르면 안 되는거지
내 맘이 가볍게 보이지 않길 원해도 난 어느새

I wanna hold your hands
(everytime im thinking about you)
I wanna kiss to your lips(Let me love you baby)
I wanna fall in love with you
It must be beautiful lovely day

내 사랑 그대를 위해서 세상 어디라도
내가 함께 할 수 있다면
My love for you my everything
그대만을 위해

그대 눈빛은 언제나 나를 부르지
미치지 행복이 느껴지는 꿈만 같은 그녀
나 잠자리에 그대 모습 그려 너를 느껴
이제는 내맘 그대에게 전해지길 바래
내 볼에 스치는 바람곁에
나 또다시 무득 그대를 떠올리죠
그대의 곁에 커다란 나무가 되어
하늘 아래 마주 앉아 그대를 지킬게요
나를 믿어줘요

I wanna hold your hands
(I wanna hold your hands)
I wanna kiss to your lips
(I wanna kiss to your lips)
I wanna fall in love with you
it must be beautiful lovely day
it must be beautiful lovely day

Credit : Lyrics Time, SJ Fantasy, Jpop Asia